We have a great opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager, Food and Feed Segment – Midwest, Southeast (Remote).
Develop the Food and Feed Segments in North America, while taking commercial ownership over a portfolio of existing accounts. Increase sales with existing and new customers and develop the segment strategy for the region in coordination with the marketing department.
- Define, develop, and implement the Food and Feed Business Strategy for the region
- Identify business growth opportunities
- Maintain direct contact with customers in the field, representing Nouryon and the company’s expertise in the food and feed industry
- Create and develop strategy, manage, and ensure realization of sales for assigned accounts
- Develop a clear understanding of the account’s current and future needs, act upon the customer’s strategy and tactics
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities for the Food and Feed Segments
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influences at the customer accounts multi-level connections with the customer organizations
- Serve as a lead negotiator on pricing, contracts, and commercial terms
- Manage contracts, confidentiality, and joint development agreements
- Keep management informed of all key activities at the key account through effective internal communication and CRM
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by periodic and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, assume other duties directed by management.
- Education: BS degree, preferably in Chemistry or Engineering
- Self-motivated, self-confident, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of CRM, SAP, and MS Office
- Minimum of 5 to10 years sales experience in B2B Specialty Chemical Sales.
- Strong knowledge of Agriculture and Food Market, required
- Proven ability to manage and grow national and multi-national accounts including, ownership of account strategy, contracts, and strategy execution
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and work in a team environment, with other internal departments including but not limited to, R&D, Customer Service, and Supply Chain
- Require valid driver’s license
- Approximately 50% overnight travel