Supply Chain Planning Analyst
Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Supply Chain Planning Analyst in Houston, TX
The Supply Chain Planning Analyst will serve as a support structure for the demand, supply, and inventory processes. They will be responsible for delivering planning intelligence by developing new tools as well as improving and streamlining current ones. In addition, the position will support the rest of the Forecast to Produce Business Process team on different Supply Chain projects involving Demand, Supply, and Inventory.
The position will work across functions as well as across geographic and business boundaries. They will play a key role in end-to-end process strategy, global process design, performance monitoring, technology road map and long-range plan.
Aligned with the corporate strategy and objectives the Supply Chain Planning Analyst will develop and refine the for the Reporting and Analytics process area within Forecast to Produe, aligned to overall company strategy, and enabling the enterprise to serve customers in a highly productive, reliable, compliant and competitive fashion. These accountabilities include:
- Process – Develop, maintain, monitor and improve KPI, Process Adherence, and Master Data Quality metrics in Arkieva, PowerBI, and SAP
- People – Develop and implement training on analytical tools
- Systems – Determine where technology can be appropriately deployed and define the functionality to support the F2P process. Responsible for keeping intranet up to date for Business Planning
- Data – Ensure definition and quality of master data used in the process
- Performance Measurement & Continuous Improvement - Understand the F2P current state, identify deficiencies and from that base of knowledge, prioritize needs, propose future organizational needs, and gain alignment to remediation plans with milestone timing to the Cross-Functional Board.
- External benchmarking to ensure process optimization and best practices.
- Set process targets and KPIs to demonstrate performance and process alignment to business requirements.
- Collaborate in setting operating cadence and reporting with cross-functional leadership to ensure process, guidelines and policies are respected.
- Identify any material deviations from the process and work with the relevant cross-functional leadership to develop corrective action plans and enforce the process.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related discipline
- Highly proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Access; SharePoint)
- Solid understanding of data analytics, supply chain and business processes (Preferably Planning and/or Scheduling)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrable capability to analyze large data sets (including mass cross-reference data validation, trending and forecasting)
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate with all functional levels within the business. English proficiency is mandatory
- Ability to prioritize and proactively complete projects with little direction
- Process driven attitude and results-orientated
- Experience with SAP (or equivalent ERP system) and Business Warehouse (or equivalent data warehouse) is preferred
- APICS/ASCM certifications as CPIM or CSCP is preferred
- To be willing to travel (approx. 10%, Global)
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our nearly 8,000 global employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers.
All applicants offered positions by Nouryon will be required to provide proof of their fully vaccinated COVID-19 status prior to beginning employment, subject to any exceptions made by Nouryon for religious or disability-related reasons.
Nouryon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.