Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for an Order to Invoice Process Excellence Specialist in Houston, Texas.
This position is responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of the Order to Cash processes for a global instance of SAP ECC. This role requires extensive knowledge of the SAP Sales & Distribution module, including best business practices.
- Continuous improvement for Customer Service
- Develop and maintain process descriptions
- Initiate and lead Continuous improvement initiatives, change management
- Key-User for Customer Service
- Key user for (SAP, SAP BPA, Customer Portal and Digital Archiving)
- Review and support/continuous improvement KPI reporting
- Share best practices across regions
- Assure all working procedures are documented
- Support new process implementation
- Support definition and implementation of global processes and procedures and standardized KPIs
- Conduct UAT prior to launching new functionalities to improve effectiveness and efficiency in customer service-related objects / functionalities
- Work collaboratively to define and document business requirements, support implementation of various tools and systems
- Create/update process flows and data maps
- Create/maintain training documents and job aids
- Maintain and improve change management framework and activities
- Pursue continuous improvement and solve problems proactively working with related teams
- Provide hands-on participation on cross-functional project teams in the development of new enhancement. The job will include any necessary tasks, including documentation and verification of final solution.
- Must have worked for large organizations on large complex projects.
- SAP experience in SAP SCM, Sales & Distribution and with good exposure to inbound and outbound end to end processing.
- Proven customer service experience in a complex service environment. Demonstrate history of growing scope and responsibilities. Demonstrated leadership skills required.
- Proficient Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) and other forms of technology related to his/her job; keeps up to date on technological changes; adapts work approach to keep pace with innovations in technology
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or similar area of focus preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong command of MS Office tools(Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.) and other technology related to the job. Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology and work approaches to keep pace with evolving innovation in technology.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Consistent and accurate attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to maintain and display a strong level of professionalism.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and make quick decisions.
- Ability to adapt to a fluctuating workflow.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to jump in and assist where needed.