The HR Operations Specialists are Heart of our HR Team. They work with employees and managers to resolve HR questions and concerns through our HR ticketing system, emails, calls and meetings. They bring the “human” back to Human Resources. We are fast growing and fast-paced company that is expanding out our HR team in the Houston/Katy area. This is great position that works with all aspects of HR and affords opportunities to explore an excited career in HR at Nouryon.
You are someone who:
- Takes extreme ownership and sees things to completion.
- Is curious and looks to brings solutions to problems.
- Likes connecting with people to resolve issues and concerns.
- Loves working on a team that connects with all areas of HR.
- Is detailed oriented and customer focused.
- Enjoys finding ways to improve processes and increase effectiveness.
- Diligently seeks out information and resources to quickly answer questions.
- Understands confidentiality and holds themselves to the highest level of integrity.
Things that you will do:
- Are the first point of contact for our employees regarding their HR questions.
- Work with our Benefits, Compensation, HRIS and HR Business Partners to answer employee questions and resolve issues.
- Contribute to the development and build out of HR Self Service tools for employees, managers and HR Business Partners.
- Update employee information and data integrity
- Maintain and monitor case management tickets according to SLA’s
- Update HRIS systems with all data entry requests, focusing on efficiency and quality processing.
- Handle routine processes for onboarding, offboarding and maintaining employee files, inputting data into the appropriate systems
- Consult with Subject Matter experts or appropriate Manager on forms that are incomplete or contain conflicting information
- Monitor and respond to HR Operations Inbox
- Assist on projects when assigned
- 5-7 years of HR experience
- Call center experience involving technology (i.e., case management software, telephony, data entry experience) preferred but open to transferrable skills
- Broad knowledge of HR policies payroll processes and benefits administration as well as related federal and state regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated Customer Focus Skills: Proposes ideas and alternatives to resolve issues, responds in a positive manner to questions; employs courtesy and tact in all customer exchanges
- Demonstrates ability to handle high volume requests while meeting customer service level expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: demonstrated ability to correspond in a professional manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- College degree preferable but not required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus