Purpose/Key Objectives of the Job
Location: Houston, TX
Lead global and regional Design & Modify Supply Chain (D&MSC) projects which deliver functional and business strategy elements: Productivity, Growth, Service Performance, Compliance and HSES&S.
Lead regional and global projects which are sub-tracks within corporate and functional Transformation Programs.
Serve as a regional Logistics & Operations Business Improvement Service Leader, interfacing with businesses at Business Unit or Business Line level in support of business growth and improvement initiatives.
- As a project manager, this role is responsible and accountable for executing projects using established methodology and successfully meeting all defined deliverables (e.g. value, performance level, schedule, budget, etc.).
- Engage businesses through a defined process in order to understand their strategy, identify logistics project needs, define projects and incorporate into the project portfolio pipeline; understand the business priorities and represent the business interest in Logistics and Operations portfolio management prioritization activities.
- Engage regional functional improvement counterparts to identify project interdependencies, opportunities for cooperation and support and build effective cross-functional relationships.
- Organize and lead opportunity identification sessions within the region incorporating both functional and business participation.
- Ensure assigned projects are maintained in the Logistics and Operation Improvement Portfolio Management System.
- Ensure assigned project results are maintained and updated in corporate reporting systems (e.g. ANT)
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of partner function structure, work processes and interconnections with Logistics and Supply Chain (e.g. M&E, R&D, Finance, etc.)
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain enabling technology (SAP, Network Modeling, Track & Trace, etc.)
- Maintain an SME level knowledge and expertise of company Logistics and Supply Chain processes.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM or relevant business field or equivalent work experience in a relevant field, with demonstrated performance as a successful project – program leader.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in M&E, Supply Chain, Logistics or as a Black Belt Project Leader.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high value, complex, schedule driven projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and adjust priorities in a dynamic business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain interpersonal working relationships across functional and business organizational lines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of diverse individuals with varied experiences, abilities and interest.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a group of stakeholders with competing interest to a workable consensus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English is required.
- Ability to travel regionally and globally as required, with reasonable planning and notice.