Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Process Excellence Manager in Houston, Texas.
- Leads process standardization and digitization to achieve World Class Manufacturing Operations via Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Proactively seeks, leads, and implements improvement opportunities
- Improves the level of knowledge and training in the area of Manufacturing and Process Excellence
- Lead change and foster an operational/manufacturing excellence culture at all sites and ISC functions
- Ensure sites and functions working according to World Class Standards and the IBP Processes
- Liaise with ISC LT members to improve and automate KPI management
- Govern Nouryon programs being deployed to safeguard end-to-end efficiencies
- Liaise with IM CoE to ensure process excellence solutions are built on solid IT solution architecture
- Improve performance — Improve the strategic ISC KPIs such as OEE via process standardization and digitalization at all sites
- Lead standardization — Globally integrate and embed the standard processes, data, and tools in Operations
- Lead organizational change management — Lead change of operational and functional excellence throughout the ISC function. Asses and train key users and another site/functional focal points in relevant processes, SAP, MES, EPI Scheduler, and other tools
- Optimize Nouryon processes, tools, data, and people capabilities — Lead the improvements of business processes and tools to continuously improve standard processes. Provide in-depth knowledge of business, process, data, and tools. Organize the support to deliver the required improvements including capability building and necessary training.
- Program Management — Manage global programs to move sites and functions to World Class levels.
- Regularly perform and prepare for month-end closure checks to ensure all orders are invoiced
- Coordinate customer requests, and provide routine/OTC-related documents to customers (e.g. CoA, MSDS)
Requirements for Job:
- Experience as implementation lead for key SAP and MES modules
- Experience in Operational Excellence
- Experience in managing global projects
- Deep experience working with Integrated Supply Chains, Business Planning, Finance
- Experience with Supply Chain and Manufacturing Execution platforms – preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Economics, or Business administration or applicable experience of 7-10 years
- Deep understanding of manufacturing operating systems