Describe the responsibilities and accountabilities of the job. Which tasks is the job holder responsible for? What results are to be achieved?
- Supply Planning Process Deployment:
- Responsible for setting goals.
- Responsible for developing training and development plans for supply planners and site schedulers.
- Supply Plan:
Mid and Short Term Supply Plan to EME IA sites using Rough Cut Capacity Planning to validate capabilities.
- Initiate and execute short- and medium-term supply optimization from given customer demand plant cost and capacity structure and communicate to the organization.
- Develop and provide plants with weekly/monthly supply plan.
- Evaluate business opportunities with the help of an optimization tool (Arkieva and DSR tool).
- Develop inventory stocking policies and ensure that they are followed for produced products or trade goods down to SKU level including safety stock levels and order quantities.
- Monitoring of process order On Time, In Full (OTIF) and CRIT metrics will be required to assess quality of plan.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Coordinate the execution of the supply plan with the responsible ISC organization, effectively managing any exceptions with demand forecasts.
- Work collaboratively with the ISC Organization to ensure key assumptions on anticipated production capabilities are reflected within the forecasts.
- Actively communicate situation on blocked stock to the ISC organization.
- Work collaboratively with to ensure effective demand and supply balancing within the short- and medium-term horizon (DSR).
- Inventory Segmentation and Network Optimization Models:
- Determine the most appropriate inventory replenishment models that balance service, cost, and inventory based on the objectives of the business using Arkieva Inventory Module.
- Use Arkieva supply module for network optimization within the EME
IA region to determine the most efficient supply plan to fulfill the customer requirements. Provide input to the global BP function for global network optimization.
- SAP master data:
- Maintenance of Arkieva master data (plant assignments) relevant for the supply and inventory planning process.
- Maintenance of SAP master data (replenishment parameters and Planning rates) relevant for the supply and inventory planning process.
- Business Planning
- Supports preparation and facilitation of EME
IA Site Supply Management Reviews (SMR).
- Development of RCCP for work centers within EME
- Collection and summarization of inventory forecasts and forecast accuracy.
- Collection and summation of system (customer, in transit and in plant) inventory.
- Monthly collection, analysis and distribution of inventory, forecast and accuracy analysis.
- Provide Site SMR output and escalate relevant issues to .
- Provide input to the Demand Management Review (
SMR) in developing forecasting strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Improvement Suggestions:
- Manage specific projects to meet budget requirements, project timelines, goals, business objectives etc.
Actively drive to improve planning/scheduling related activities in the plant, such as process change-over reduction, inventory reduction/levelling, reduced scheduling effort, increased production efficiency, labor load levelling, accurate delivery date quotes, and provision of real time information to customer service and the plant .