Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your soles, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future.
Nouryon has an outstanding career opportunity for a Supply Planner in Houston, TX.
- Develop mid and short term supply plan to the Le Moyne site using Rough Cut Capacity Planning to validate capabilities.
- Initiate and execute short- and medium-term supply optimization from given customer demand plant cost and capacity structure and communicate to the organization.
- Develop and provide plants with weekly/monthly supply plan.
- Evaluate business opportunities with the help of an optimization tool (Arkieva and DSR tool).
- Develop inventory stocking policies and ensure that they are followed for produced products or trade goods down to SKU level including safety stock levels and order quantities.
- Monitoring of process order On Time, In Full (OTIF) and CRIT metrics will be required to assess quality of plan.
- Coordinate the execution of the supply plan with the responsible ISC organization, effectively managing any exceptions with demand forecasts.
- Work collaboratively with the ISC Organization to ensure key assumptions on anticipated production capabilities are reflected within the forecasts.
- Actively communicate situation on blocked stock to the ISC organization.
- Work collaboratively with Demand Manager and Demand Controllerto ensure effective demand and supply balancing within the short- and medium-term horizon (IBP andDSR).
- Determine the most appropriate inventory replenishment models that balance service, cost, and inventory based on the objectives of the business using Arkieva Inventory Module.
- Use Arkieva supply module for network optimization within the North America Region to determine the most efficient supply plan to fulfill the customer requirements. Provide input to the global BP function for global network optimization.
- Maintenance of Arkieva master data (plant assignments) relevant for the supply and inventory planning process.
- Maintenance of SAP master data (replenishment parameters and Planning rates) relevant for the supply and inventory planning process.
- Supports preparation and facilitation of Le Moyne Site Supply Management Reviews (SMR).
- Development of RCCP for work centers the site.
- Collection and summarization of inventory forecasts and forecast accuracy.
- Collection and summation of system (customer, in transit and in plant) inventory.
- Monthly collection, analysis and distribution of inventory, forecast and accuracy analysis.
- Provide Site SMR output and escalate relevant issues to Global Product Line SMR.
- Provide input to the Demand Management Review (DMR) in developing forecasting strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Actively drive improvement of planning/scheduling related activities.
- Manage specific supply planning projects to meet budget requirements, project timelines, goals, business objectives etc.
Requirements for Job:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, Mathematics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related discipline.
- APICS CPIM or CSCP is preferred.
- Solid understanding of supply chain and business processes.
- Experience with SAP (or equivalent ERP system), Business Warehouse (or equivalent data warehouse) or Arkieva (or equivalent advanced planning software) is preferred.
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate with all functional levels within the business.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrable capability to analyze data (including mass cross-reference data validation, trending and forecasting).
- Ability to prioritize and proactively complete projects with little direction.
- Process driven attitude and results orientated.
- Very good English communication skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Access; SharePoint).