Are you an experienced Tax Accounting professional? Do you have strong knowledge of the Netherlands and global tax laws and IFRS? Experience in a multinational and or manufacturing company? Then you might be our new Tax Accounting Manager.
Tax Accounting Manager
Fulltime, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Your challenge as Tax Accounting Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Tax Accounting Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the global tax reporting position. You will also be responsible for the preparation of the Dutch fiscal unity corporate income tax return. The Tax Accounting Manager will report to Director Accounting and Financial Reporting with dotted line reporting to VP Global Tax.
As a Tax Accounting manager, you are responsible for the preparation of our financial and management reports on a monthly and quarterly basis, as well as the preparation of relevant tax disclosures included in our Annual Report and year end package.
You manage and review the deferred, current tax and uncertain tax positions as prepared by local and regional teams (other than the Netherlands)
Further more you;
• Prepare the tax provision for the Dutch fiscal unity
• Sign off on SOX requirements relevant from a tax accounting perspective
• Manage the relationship with the external tax audit team
• Prepare and timely submit the Dutch corporate income tax returns
• Support with reporting obligations under DAC6, CbCR and Pillar 2
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including accounting and finance, legal, and operations, to ensure tax accounting implications of business decisions are addressed
• Monitor and communicate future possible automation/system technology opportunities around tax accounting
• Lead the tax accounting training of the organization
Have you got what it takes?
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Tax, or related field with a professional qualification preferred
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in tax accounting and tax compliance from a Big Four and multinational enterprise
• Strong knowledge of the Netherlands and global tax laws and IFRS
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Experience with tax software and ERP systems
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces, and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises of:
• A competitive salary (based on experience; 80.000-115.000 EUR before tax)
• A permanent contract
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 30 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become the first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Tax Accounting Manager?
If you are a motivated individual with a strong background in tax accounting, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.