The responsibilities include:
- The development and rollout of a compelling, strategic marketing plan for the HPC business in APAC.
- Ensuring the regional marketing plans align with the global strategy and are clear and actionable.
- Developing and maintaining a robust innovation project portfolio including working with their R&D counterpart to prioritize and select new projects and encouraging the submission of new product ideas from all functions in the organization.
- Supporting innovation efforts by directly or indirectly providing and updating the business case and launch plan for projects in the portfolio.
- Monitoring competitive, customer and market developments and adjusting strategic initiatives accordingly in a timely fashion
- Leading a regional cross-functional team (MMT) that shares regional market insights, leverages successes and learnings and ensures overall alignment.
- Interact and build relationships with participants across the value chain to understand issues in order to gain insights and identify opportunities
- Serve as an informal regional ambassador of Nouryon’s values, behaviors and company brand.
- Partner and liaise with relevant industry consortiums.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis.
- Develop value propositions and go-to-market strategies for new and existing applications.
- Develop and refine business cases for innovation projects including concept statement development, addressable market definition, and building an economic model.
- Develop thorough launch packages for new products including promotional materials, establishing availability of samples, and price guidelines.
- Attend trade shows and industry conferences and serve as a company representative for select interviews and presentations.
- Provide input to marketing communications team on promotional tools and activities.
The successful candidate will have commercial experience from the relevant industry,
Furthermore he/she will have:
- Bsc / Msc / MBA / Marketing Education
- 5-10 yrs of relevant segment / marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Cleaning and Personal Care market is preferred.
- Fluency in English required, and skills in other relevant languages a plus
- Experience in a chemicals industry
- Comfortable working across global cultures
- Communication and interpersonal skills, listening, writing, verbal, influencing, entrepreneurship, result oriented, negotiation, proven problem-solving abilities and strong business acumen.
- Project management capabilities and skills
- Experience in sales