Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your shoes, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future.
In your future role as Team Lead Account Manager Asphalt you will
- Create strategy and develop, manage, and ensure realization of sales for the assigned key account(s) in Road Coatings (Asphalt) market segment
- Fully understand the account’s current and future needs and act upon the customer’s strategy and tactics
- Create and own the Customer Value Proposition at the account
- Keep an overall perspective of interactions and communications between the account and Nouryon
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities for the BU in the market segment
- Develop strong relationship with key players at the customer and create multi-level connections with the customer organization
- Create a strong network within the BU and Nouryon with regards to these key accounts
- Lead the sales team throughout the matrix organization
- Serve as a lead contracts negotiator on commercial terms
- Manage global contracts, confidentiality, and joint development agreements
- Keep management informed of all key activities at the account(s) through effective internal communication
- Build, maintain and expand a network of (new) strategic external relations, detect and realize new business opportunities in cooperation with other functional disciplines
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses
- Establish/retain close relationships and teamwork with other member of the European and Global Sales teams, KAMs, Technical Support and Customer Service
- Contribute to the development of sales/account policy and strategy of PF
We believe you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry or related field
- Experience in different BU’s/disciplines/region
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus and service minded working style
- Extensive sales/account management capabilities
- MS Office skills, SAP
- Ability to travel min 50% of working time
Great if you have..
- Experience in Asphalt market segment
- Excellent German & English language skills
We believe you are...
- Passionate, ambitious & result oriented
- Excellent communicator and problem solver
We offer you
At Nouryon, we not only offer an exciting role and nice colleagues, but also benefits in addition to your salary. Nouryon has a collective agreement with IKEM, but in addition to that, we also offer unilateral benefits such as bonus, reduced working hours, health care allowance, lunch allowance and much more.
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
Good to know
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to Sebnem Kaplan Acar, Regional Sales Manager and based in Gothenburg.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume. We care for your personal data (GDPR) hence we do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
We look forward to receiving your application! Once it's with us we will review to see if we have a match between your skills and the role! We aim to get back to you at the soonest but latest after application closing date, with an update on the process.
We kindly ask you as an internal candidate to apply with your Nouryon email via Success Factors.
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,650 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact hiring manager Sebnem Kaplan Acar, Sebnem.email@example.com
If you have any questions about the recruitment process or your application or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Katarina Risö +46709577427
Unionen: Helene Rosenlund, +46 708 21 18 39
Ledarna: Sanna Backman, +46 709 57 71 03
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.