Job Description -
Order to Cash
- Responsible for the timely execution of Order-To-Cash process for personally assigned customers using SAP.
- Contribute in the order handling for all other customers served by the Customer Service Team, whenever needed in a backup role.
Servicing customers in line with service-levels defined by the company, such as
- Service related to customer segmentation, lead-times, product availability, demand & supply plan, quality and coordination with the logistic hub for transport.
- Communicate in a professional way with the customers about requests not met as well as upcoming deviations from what has been agreed.
- Input and follow up on complaints and keep customers informed about progression.
- To maintain, improve and build relationships with customers
- To be the first point of contact to the assigned customer whilst coordinating the internal network of Performance Formulations functions/departments
- Handling of other customer requests, product information, questionnaires and other types of documents.
- Catch business related information from customers and forward back to Account Managers/sales Managers.
- Support sales functions keeping track on customers demand and report changes in plan back to sales.
- Sales Order Handling:
- Review of Customer Purchase Orders before creating a Sales Order.
- Creation of Sale Order in SAP
- Order confirmation to customers, at requested delivery date or with a proposed alternative date. Initiate escalation procedure for prioritization when relevant and collaboration with colleagues/functions to find acceptable solutions.
- Provide required documentation to customers and other stakeholders
- Monitoring of order until shipped. Keep dialogue with customer and supplying plant, if/when changes
- After dispatch – Creation of invoice, review, and send to customer
- Provide customer with correct commercial documents, invoice and export documentation where relevant.
- Handling of complaints – reporting complaint system and handling of returns, credit invoices and debit invoices when relevant
Additional Export accountabilities
- Transport Bookings
- Creation of documents via other websites i.e. Insurance Policy and courier service
- Handling documentation for different payment conditions via a specific bank system
- Handling and understanding of Bank Guarantees
- Handling orders with payment term Letter of Credit
- Understanding of Customer Contracts
- Contacts with Freight Forwarders where relevant, Banks. Embassies, Chamber of Commerce
- Maintain knowledge of foreign country export regulations and documentation
- Handling orders from other regions ICSO
Sample Order Handling
- Receipt of sample orders
- Review the relevancy and check with Sales responsible if questions
- Enter Sample Order
- Sample Order Confirmation to customer
- Communication to customer about deviations
- After dispatch – send customer invoice, when relevant
Master Data Maintenance
- Initiate new customer details or changes to Masterdata Management team.
- Make sure master data in our system are correct, or else initiate an update – examples; customer master data and text fields, as for instance site instructions and carrier information.
- Providing documents, typically CoA, MSDS etc
- Handle questionnaires
- Communication of customer request beyond agreed service level to the responsible Sales responsible
- Actively search, in the dialogue with customers, for information that can be useful in the sale process and communicate back to Sales responsible
Conduct business in a responsible and ethical way in accordance with company general business principles and Code of Conduct
- Contribute in improving the processes for higher efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Make sure we follow Dangerous Goods Regulations, where relevant
Theoretical education at minimum High School level in the area sales, trade, administration and/or logistics/distribution.
Minimum 1-3 year work experience, preferably in a relevant professional area.
Fluent in written and spoken English, Arabic Language is must.
Good IT knowledge, SAP preferred.
Good communicative and interpersonal skills, service minded and positive.
Good knowledge in terms and conditions relevant to order process
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. https://www.nouryon.com/