Drive and help deliver operational improvements at our manufacturing sites through utilization of digital tools and data analytics. This involves establishing- and maintaining a collaboration effort between the regional team you are part of, other (regional) teams and the different focus sites in scope.
Provide and build digital, analytical- and process control/tuning capabilities and other domain expertise. Contribute to the overall Process Automation & Digital roadmap by capturing and driving operational improvements at our manufacturing sites.
- Through digital data mining, collect, interpret, and report manufacturing process related opportunities and drive improvements.
- Review and optimize the process control layer using available tools in combination with practical and theoretical knowledge.
- Connect- and collaborate with focus sites and other (regional) teams within Nouryon.
- Share knowledge and build digital, analytical and process control capabilities both internally as well as locally at our manufacturing sites.
- Documented domain skills with minimum of three years of experience and passion for plant optimization and process control/tuning.
- Has led projects in general (including stakeholder management) and participated as domain expert in several projects.
- Understands the challenges of chemical manufacturing and with the use of data, tools and processes provide the organization with operational improvements.
- B.S. in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or other technology related engineering field
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Strong computer- and analytical skills
- Demonstrated skills in one or more of the following controls engineering, DCS, data science, data analytics (Python, SQL, HTML, ML, etc))
- Overall good in cross functional cooperation and team work as well as being able to take individual initiatives and perform in dept investigation using digital tooling (data scientist and data analyst)
- High level of ownership in every work aspect including self-development
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written (advanced fluency)
- Good presentation skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Respects value, able to work discretely with confidential information
- Team player, contributes to team’s ability to reach maximum performance
- Able to effectively interact with all levels in the organization
- High integrity and responsible in actions
- Seen by others as credible and trustworthy
- Being able to handle multi-cultural and diverse environments
- Open to innovation, change and ability to work in a flexible work environment
- Able to impart knowledge and learn quickly
- Focused on performance results
- Excellent technical and/or managerial skills