At Nouryon, our global team of Changemakers takes positive action every day, to reach higher collectively and individually. We create innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers to answer society’s needs – today and in the future.
We are looking for a Maintenance Planner who will prepare work to enable safe and cost effective execution of routine maintenance work and will ensure all improvements in the work execution process are clearly communicated and implemented.
About the job
Maintenance Planners will provide detailed job plans ensuring safe and efficient execution of maintenance jobs and clearly documenting including required skill crafts, duration, materials, specialty tools and necessary equipment.
In your future role as a Maintenance Planner you will:
- Create purchase requests for necessary maintenance materials and services
- Review and update cost estimates based on refined scope of planned maintenance jobs and contractual commitments
- Apply MOC’s, if new materials are required for job completion
- Preparing overview of work permit requirements and maintenance input to work permits as part of job packages
We believe you bring
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school and three years related experience and/or training in their area of primary specific responsibility; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years Industrial Maintenance planning experience
- Valid Washington Driver’s License
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and basic computer skills
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
Great if you have
- SAP, plant maintenance experience
- Warehouse and spare parts management experience
We believe you have
- Good organizational and analytical skills Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicates effectively with various employee groups, contractors, and management.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
We offer you
A place to grow your career and learn more. Employees (and their families) will be eligible for coverage for medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance and paid sick and paid parental leave. Employees can enroll in our company’s 401k plan. Employees will also receive (eight hours of vacation leave every month) and (twelve) paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
The hiring salary range for this position ranges from $36 to $44/hr., although individuals may eventually progress through the pay scale in this role. Actual compensation will be dependent upon the specific role as well as the individuals’ qualifications, experience, skills, and certifications
Good to know
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Maintenance Manager at the Moses Lake, WA. site.
Please apply via our online recruitment system. We will not accept applications via e-mail. Once it's with us we will review to see if we have a match between your skills and the role! For more information about our hiring process, visit: nouryon.com/careers/how-we-hire/
We look forward to receiving your application!
We kindly ask our internal candidates to apply with your Nouryon email via Success Factors.
If you’re looking for your next career move, apply today and join Nouryon’s worldwide team of Changemakers in providing essential solutions that our customers use to manufacture everyday products such as personal care, cleaning, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Our employees are driven by the wish to make an impact and actively drive positive change. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or staffing companies.