Nouryon is seeking a Senior Paralegal for its U.S. headquarters office in Radnor, Pennsylvania. The Senior Paralegal will support Nouryon’s legal team, which includes intellectual-property counsel, environmental counsel, commercial counsel, and human-resources counsel. This role will have a particular focus on intellectual property, so patent-related paralegal experience is highly preferred.
- Function as primary point of contact between outside-counsel paralegals and Nouryon in-house counsel.
- Draft documents and letters as instructed by counsel.
- Manage, organize, and maintain electronic databases.
- Manage litigation-deadline calendars.
- Support ongoing litigations.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Perform online and general research.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of intellectual-property-related paralegal experience.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of USPTO rules and procedures.
- Basic proficiency with Pacer and Electronic Court Filings (ECF).