The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying attractive new business opportunities to grow the Nouryon business in the North American paint market. He/she will develop a prospecting strategy and build customer relationships which facilitate new sales and business growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a prospecting strategy to identify and engage new customers and develop sales opportunities
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Nouryon stakeholders
- Drive customer engagement at new accounts through a consultative sales approach supported by industry knowledge
- Develop and deliver compelling value propositions and messaging for targeted customers
- Build and manage a pipeline of qualified new business opportunities utilizing CRM
- Facilitate effective new customer communication, including formal presentations, conversations, active listening, and follow-up.
- Secure customer approvals for high priority new product launches at targeted accounts
Physical Requirements for Role:
- Bending: Less than 25%
- Lifting: Less than 25%
- Standing: Less than 25%
- Walking: Less than 25%
- Walking stairs: Less than 25%