At Nouryon, our global team of Changemakers takes positive action daily to reach higher collectively and individually. We create innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers to answer society's needs – today and in the future.
We are looking for team members who bring ideas forward, champion others, and work together to do better. Does that sound like you?
About the job
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing regional marketing plans to achieve revenue, pipeline, and gross margin objectives. This role leads regional marketing initiatives, including new product introductions, services, pricing, and promotional initiatives for sales in the allocated region. Drives value creation for the BL and contributes to the realization of global business strategy.
In your future role as Regional Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop a regional marketing plan for each market segment to deliver the segment/product line strategy
- Keep up to date with market trends, competition, and dynamics and maintain industry contacts
- Co-develop and provide input to pricing guidelines and exception policy
- Support the Global Marketing director's margin management process and minimum price setting- Set pricing guidelines for new product launches.
- Identify new customer needs and provide input for new product development- Develop and execute regional product launch plans.
- In collaboration with the technical service and global marketing team, refine value propositions for critical products for each market segment and develop selling tools to communicate to internal and external target audiences.
- Build, maintain, and leverage key external relationships across the region
- Define regional communication and branding needs and collaborate with the marketing communications team to drive execution
- An active member of the Global Marketing team supports the Strategic Global Marketing Manager for the relevant segments- Leverage opportunities, trends, and marketing tools across regions.
- Develop in-depth understanding and knowledge of the market, industry dynamics, and competitive positioning to drive growth effectively. Transform insight and opportunities from the market, competition, and industry trends and a detailed understanding of the value chain into concepts to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Define and translate the global marketing plan to the regional level and execute the regional marketing strategy. Track progress.
- Deliver on customer/market segmentation strategy, value proposition and go-to-market strategy
- Execute pricing guidelines according to pricing strategy, including margin management, competitor pricing analysis, and the customer pricing process. Monitor overall
- pricing activities in the market, including competitors, to enable change recommendations
- Identify and support new market opportunities.
- Identify innovation opportunities to meet anticipated customer and/or market needs. Provide clear and compelling justification for innovation projects.
- Translate ideas into concepts and marketing plans to fulfill new customer needs, give input for new product development, and validate value creation at the customer.
- Execute new product launches.
- Conduct Voice of Customer and other market research as warranted.
- Identify and manage all regional trade shows, events, seminars, etc., in close collaboration with the Communications team.
- Develop content for sales tools and presentations that effectively communicate value propositions to customers.
- Ensure product stewardship, regulatory activities, and eco-labels to meet customer needs.
- Manage global/regional product allocation and trade goods
- Maintaining a list of competitive alternatives
- Plan and execute specific regional customer communication material, coordinate and participate in trade shows, exhibitions, and industry groups
- Lead regional marketing projects and contribute to regional projects from other functions
- Monitor the customer segmentation and service rules
- Act as a role model for corporate values, Nouryon business principles, and Business standards inside and outside the Business Line. Act as a role model and drive safe behavior both individually and for colleagues
We believe you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field of study
- A minimum of 10 years of prior experience in a combination of sales, marketing, or product management roles.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Fluency in English is required; additional languages are preferred.
- Experience in the chemical industry
- Comfortable working across global cultures
- Communication and interpersonal skills, listening, writing, verbal, influencing, entrepreneurship, result-oriented, negotiation, and proven problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
Great if you have:
- Experience within the Cleaning and Personal Care industry
Good to know:
- This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager at the Radnor, PA site.
Please apply via our online recruitment system. We will not accept applications via email. Once it's with us, we will review it to see if we match your skills and the role! For more information about our hiring process, visit nouryon.com/careers/how-we-hire/
We look forward to receiving your application!
We kindly ask our internal candidates to apply with your Nouryon email via Success Factors.
If you're looking for your next career move, apply today and join Nouryon's worldwide team of Changemakers in providing essential solutions that our customers use to manufacture everyday products such as personal care, cleaning, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Our employees are driven by the wish to impact and actively drive positive change. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one, we support you with your personal growth through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies, or staffing companies.