• Planning, scheduling, inventory management, production, shipping, and material ordering (raw materials & interplant transfers) to assigned toll processors.
• Support Tolling Manager in execution of the Tolling Strategy
• Payment approval of all invoices from tollers (contract manufacturers).
• Coordination of transfers between Surface Chemistry production plants.
• Provide backup for other tolling coordinators
• Generate KPI data for tollers
• Coordinate with relevant stakeholders for issue resolution
Job Context (Nature & Scope of the Business)
• Direct the production at specific toll manufacturing sites
• Maintain continuity of supply for products made at those sites
• Purchase raw materials to support these toll manufacturing sites
• Generate performance data for the tolling sites
• Bring continuous improvement to operational aspects of tolling
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• At least 3-5 years’ work experience required: Preferably in supply chain or plant logistics functions of a manufacturing facility.
• Must have SAP experience (Production Planning (PP), Materials Management (MM) and Sales and Distribution (SD) modules. Ability to troubleshoot SAP transactions highly desirable
• Well versed with Excel including formulas and pivot tables
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Team player with a can-do attitude
• Lean Six Sigma green/yellow belt preferred