Corporate Strategy & Commercial Excellence
Nouryon’s Corporate Strategy & Commercial Excellence Department is responsible for the development of the overall strategy of Nouryon and improve Commercial Excellence. The team is highly experienced and motivated and works closely with approximately 25 BU specialists across the globe, and is led from our Amsterdam headquarters.
Digital Marketing & eCommerce
In 2017 Nouryon launched a Customer Focused Digital program. We have the ambition to excel in ease of doing business Digitally, outperform competition on product leadership and be the leader in digital safety and application services. The development and continuous improvement of the various digital services is executed in a true agile way. For the websites, eCommerce and Product Information Management scope we are looking for a new Product Owner Customer Digital Program, operating in the business in close cooperation with the Nouryon Digital IT organization and 3rd parties (agencies, IT vendors.)
As Product Owner Customer Digital Program you are responsible for the various Digital Commercial solutions to improve customer interaction, drive conversion and increase customer retention. You will act as liaison between the Commerce, Customer Experience and Product Information Management business leads, and the outsourced Scrum/Agile development teams. You will also work closely with the wider Business Unit Marketing, Sales and Commercial Excellence teams, Communications team, IT Digital Center of Excellence, 3rd party ecosystem in order to:
• Drive optimal value creation by the development team(s)
• Provide direction / bigger picture of the development team(s)
• Prioritize and backlog management
• Ensure the solutions are in line with security and data privacy requirements
• Support the implementation and prioritization of the overall Digital Commercial Strategy of Nouryon
You will work in a multi-disciplinary and agile environment, also touching waterfall / non-Agile departments. We are looking for a knowledgeable, accessible, and committed individual, who knows how to balance a clear accountability with the flexibility to be a designer, consultant, expert, teacher, leader, or executer as the situation demands.
As Product Owner Customer Digital Program you:
• Have proven experience as Product Owner in sales/marketing domain
• Have proven experience with CMS and eCommerce tools, ideally also Google Analytics, SEO and Product Information Management tools
• Have experience in B2B environment
• Must work well and effectively with people with a wide variety of backgrounds
• Are able to communicate digital concepts in a way that non Digital savvy people understand.
• Create an open environment in the team where all people can perform at their best, stimulate the development of others and ensure an engaged team.
• Are able to lead innovation teams and to develop an innovative culture
• Are able to operate in an international environment
It is expected that you work approx. two days per week in the office of 3rd party development team to ensure 100% alignment.