An adaptive and client focused professional, looking for continuous improvements in a dynamic environment.
Treasury & Insurance Operations Employee
Nouryon Chemicals, headquartered in the Netherlands, is a large multi-national company with global presence and market leading positions specialty chemicals. The central Treasury and Insurance function is responsible for Treasury and Insurance for the global group. Within the function, Treasury and Insurance manages corporate finance, financial risk, liquidity, cash management and in-house payment processes. We support the business as one global team, located in Arnhem/Amsterdam, Shanghai and Chicago.
Your challenge as a Treasury & Insurance Operations Employee
As a Treasury and Insurance Operations Employee you manage the daily operations of Treasury & Insurance. The team in Arnhem interacts together with the team in China and US to operate the daily processes. These processes include back-office activities on payments, collections, bank settlements and insurance operations. Given the high levels of automation, the focus is on controls, exception handling, system maintenance, fixes and customer support.
Your focus as a Treasury & Insurance Operations Employee is to have an efficient, effective and controlled execution of transaction processes at the lowest possible cost for both Treasury and Insurance. The challenge is to deliver on this ambition in a dynamic environment; dealing with constant changes in the organization, people, processes and systems.
What accountabilities can you expect?
- Execution and monitoring of the automated daily SAP IHB/PF operations such as payment runs internal and external towards the banks, statement delivery.
- Treasury and corporate finance support;
- Handling of daily service requests such as static data in the Treasury Management System. Coordinate the (documentation) flow in setting up IHB/PF and RC participants.
- Managing Swift / SAP Treasury interface releasing authorized payment instructions to banks and managing Compliance Filter Tool on daily operations.
- Monitor compliance of executed treasury and insurance transactions in line with company policies.
An effective time manager and able to deal with competing priorities, that’s you!
Besides being able to work with the daily deadlines and pressure you show a natural ability to work in a disciplined fashion, in line with policies and procedures. With a strong ‘hands-on’ mentality you have a “can do” mentality and show enthusiasm for the profession. We hope that you are familiar with the next aspects we think are essential to have to make this job a success:
- MBO level 4 in finance or related background.
- 1-2 years’ work experience in back office finance operations, preferably mixed over Purchase to Pay in business finance, corporate companies or banks.
- Knowledge of financial systems SAP Treasury, SAP BU/SSC, Compliance Filter.
- Good analytical skills and accurate.
- Fluent in the use of both oral and written English.
- 32 hours available, working days preferably on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday.
This is (y)our offer!
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world. Our employment package (based upon fulltime employment) includes:
- Permanent contract with 2 months probation;
- Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 33.000 – 52.000 EUR before tax.
- Holiday and Leave days: 44;
- A fixed end-year bonus;
- An excellent pension plan.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? And do you recognize yourself in the outlined profile?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, email@example.com or via + 31 (0)6 50 07 16 46.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.