Drive strategy, procurement excellence and spend-down in the Europe region in close cooperation with the market and stakeholders.
Our Global NPR Procurement organization consists of 150 employees who are committed to the highest standards of NPR (non-product related) Procurement. 50% of them work in the Europe region and aim to deliver best-in-class services that support Nouryon strategic objectives by continuously improving our NPR spend-down program.
To strengthen the team, we are searching for a:
NPR Procurement Manager – Sites
You will be based in Arnhem but travel frequently to our sites in NL (Rotterdam, Delfzijl, Hengelo, Deventer, Arnhem, Herkenbosch, Geleen) and periodically to Denmark (Mariager).
In this role you are the main interface and first point of escalation to the procurement organization across the region and help drive standardization in products, services and processes across sites and BUs.
In this role:
• your lead the team of tactical site buyers (10 fte) in NL and Denmark. You are responsible to keep the team engaged, motivated and support individual competence development and growth
• you are the main interface and first point of contact and escalation for general managers on sites across the region.
• you ensure participation of site golden triangles by tactical site buyers and leverage opportunities across sites.
• you align and collaborate with the Capex Procurement Managers to secure timely and reliable implementation of small Capex Projects (up to € 1 mln) and provide feedback on supplier performance and contract compliance to the category managers regularly.
• you bring the day to day operational perspectives into the regional NPR procurement management team and secure that the operational and long term needs of the sites are reflected in the regional procurement strategy.
• with your your team ofTactical site buyers, you are responsible to implement the various category manager strategies for Site Operations Consumables and Services (SOC&S)
• you develop, implement and manage standard processes and procedures in the region.
• you aligne with other regional NPR Procurement managers and share best practices and opportunities.
• Bachelor or master’s degree, in a business-related area or industry;
• Minimum 5 years procurement experience of strategic procurement and category management,
• Extensive negotiation experience and ability to influence people and selling concepts and ideas;
• Advanced strategic thinking skills with ability to analyze data, understand interdependencies and develop strategies at a regional or global category level;
• Comprehensive experience of working with international sourcing across regions in high complexity environment;
• Strong sense of accountability and ownership with a high level of autonomy to develop spend and cost reduction projects and execute on those together with stakeholders and other procurement members;
• Highly effective with stakeholder management and capability to build strong relationship internally and externally;
• Analytical mind set and problem-solving skills;
• Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerPoint, SAP.
• Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English is required
Additional information and applications:
For further information on the content of the job you can contact Patrick Kohlmann, NPR Regional Procurement Director Europe, T: +31622927580.
For further information on the recruitment process, please contact Femke Haverkate, Talent Resourcing Partner, +31 6 25194221.
We look forward to your application! Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.