Do you have a passion for chemical engineering, technology, and continuous improvement?
Nouryon is looking for people that want to join our Capabilities Building Program and become the next generation of Process Analytics Engineers.
In order to accelerate our digital journey towards world-class productivity, we have launched a new onboarding program at Nouryon.
We will use and develop your skills, teaming up with Nouryon professionals forming a community for exciting challenges. Your first year will consist of targeted training activities whilst practicing through ongoing digital programs. This position will be located at a manufacturing site in Cologne.
- Work with Global Manufacturing Execution Systems Template (GMT) & MES
- Provide insights through quantitative & qualitative data analysis
- Drive a grounded organizational transformation
- (Co)develop, implement and optimize work processes, techniques, and systems
- Formulate & advise possible solutions
- Identify shortcomings in current methods of analysis
- Bachelor or Master in Chemical/Process Engineering
- Ideally pronounced interest in data analytics
- Ability to drive change and build strong networks
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel regionally (25%)
- Ability to impart knowledge efficiently to team & colleagues
- Quick learner
- Fluent in both English and German
- Enthusiastic for implementing change and taking active part in building the organization
- Thorough onboarding in all relevant tools
- Entry position for future development
- Collecting experience in organizational change
- All advantages of the German “Chemietarif”
Please contact Mr Paskal Stefanic for further questions: 0221-788 75 128
We look forward to your application! Please include your earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Working at Nouryon you get the unique opportunity to collaborate with people from all over the world. You can expand your network both internationally and across fields with professionals both in the office and virtually everywhere. At Nouryon you are welcome to share your ideas and get creative. In order to maintain long-term growth and business sustainability we challenge you to come up with new ideas and show your innovative spirit.
Do not forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.