Nouryon emphasizes on standardizing and centralizing its reporting & analytics across the businesses, functions and regions. The Financial Planning Reporting & Analytics (FPR&A) team covers amongst other things financial planning and reporting, functional cost control for our support functions, and Reporting & Analytics. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analysts.
The key objectives of this challenging role include:
Assist the Functional / BU Other Controller
• Deliver accurate and timely reporting regarding financial information, including cost analysis
• Create unambiguous analysis and clear insight in the global spend of the function(s)
• Preparation of the annual budget and lead the process of discussing the budget with all stakeholders
• Liaise with managers in the support function for accurate cost reporting
• Effective and efficient corporate cost allocations in line with corporate guidelines and directives
• Owner of HQ financial cost center structure
Assist the FP&A manager in the Monthly closing (including 3 month rolling forecast), Budget and LV cycles
• Organizing the planning process and safeguarding adherence to deadlines
• Analysis of financials
• Preparation of the management presentations on Nouryon level
Routine and ad-hoc analysis on Nouryon level
• Evaluation of business cases or complex analysis
• International Cost Reallocation of global costs
• Impairment testing
• Monthly Cash flow forecast for Nouryon
• Participate in R&A projects for the establishment of new dashboards or complex analytics
To qualify for the role, you:
• Have a Bachelor or Master’s Financial degree or equivalent
• Have 3+ years’ experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment and/or functional area
• Have strong analytic skills and the ability to analyze, organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
• Are able to prioritize and work with multiple team leads
• Have a strong ‘can-do’ mentality and ‘drive’ to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders
• Have experience with SAP, business warehouse reporting (SAP BW), MS Office tools (especially Excel and Power Point), and finance reporting/consolidation systems (HFM)
• Are fluent in English, both verbal as well as in writing
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
If you have questions on the role, please contact René van den Brink, Director Financial Planning, Reporting & Analytics on +31 (0)6 5005 2516 For further information on the recruitment process, please contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 1105 1707.
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.