1. Analytical support to plant management on cost control, capex investment, OWC and plant operation projects and decisions 15%
2. Ensure all financial activities are compliance with internal/external requirements 20%
3. Assist controller on forecast/budget, providing analysis report 20%
4. Assist internal control/internal auditing 10%
5. Site relocation project recording and reporting 15%
6. Site controlling role for Singapore and Taiwan 10%
7. Cross site cost comparisons and alignment on costing methodologies 10%
Principal Accountabilities 主要工作职责
1. Budget/LV/Short term forecasting – support financial planning for the plant; gathers data, analyzes, judges, modifies and integrates budgets proposals submitted from within the functions in common tools (SAP/Excel) and contributes to preparation of budget presentation.
2. Month end close & reporting – checks correctness and analyzes financial transactions in the month, Analyses actual results vs budget/PY in production volumes, variable costs, yields, variances, fixed costs as well as OWC and capex, investigates reasons behind variance to budget and PY. Contributions to preparation of monthly reporting package; Product costing – calculates and reports cost prices, Executes SAP monthly costing run.
3. Involve into site relocation project, track progress and monitor investment status, control investment expenditures under approval budget, and manage project payments
4. Standardization the process of stock taking, monitor/analyze monthly/yearly inventory cycle count and physical count result; perform annual fixed asset physical count and analysis the result;
5. Assist controller for CSAT testing, as interface of internal and external audit for specific cycle and process; assure compliance and safeguarding of company assets. Implement site internal control continuously, no unsatisfactory from internal and external auditors;
6. Site controlling role for Singapore and Taiwan (clear division between accounting and controlling)
In control activities including inventory counts
Product costing for materials sold in these legal entities
Budgeting for fixed costs
7. Cross site cost comparisons and alignment on costing methodologies
CM per reactor hours analysis on constrained units
Cost analysis on similar materials produced at multiples sites
Global costing analysis and corrections as necessary
8. SAP key user, ensure system is fully aligned the business processes as agreed by business process owners to enable operational efficiency
9. Ad-hoc analysis – support plant management team in financial evaluation of various decisions
Safety Responsibility 安全职责
10. Follow HSE Responsibility Liability Statement
11. Has a duty to properly observe and promulgate the working conditions and QHSE rules (both statutory and company rules) in a responsible and efficient manner.
12. Ensuing financial document and property security.
Requirements for job 岗位任职要求
1. Bachelor’s degree, major in accounting or equivalent;
2. Knowledge and skill of computer application and ERP system (SAP)
3. Effective communication with internal and external, good command of English in both reading and writing
4. 5 years or above accounting experience with multinational company is preferred;
5. Able to work under pressure, positive and team work.