We are now recruiting a Senior Payroll Specialist who will secure daily operations within the payroll team at Nouryon in Sweden.
We offer an independent role with lots of responsibility, where you will be part of a team of 10 colleagues at our office in Rollsbo. HR at Nouryon are in an exciting phase where we are implementing new HR systems and new ways of working, and this is a great opportunity to join and be part of our journey towards digitalization.
To fulfil the role, you need to have extensive experience from the field and we are looking for a true expert within payroll. You will report to the HR Operations manager.
- Process payroll and benefits, manage time and attendance reporting and ensure correct and timely payout to all employees
- Manage payroll for expatriates
- Responsible for handling cases that requires investigations, inquiries and problem solving, managing both internal and external contacts.
- Responsible for securing that all work is documented accordingly and communicated to concerned stakeholders
- Support employees and managers around payroll related tasks with a customer focused and professional mindset
- Follow standardized procedures and control activities to ensure correct master data in HR systems
- Follow Compliance directives and perform control activities to standard to ensure that we mitigate any possible risk related to payroll activities
- Be updated on labour law legislations, collective labour agreements and local agreements to be able to give correct answers to questions
- Responsible for contacts with 3rd parties, such as Tax authorities, Pension authorities, Social Security services etc
- Work with Continuous Improvements to develop routines and desk top procedures to increase efficiency and quality
- Share competence, experience, and best practices within the team to continuously develop higher capabilities
- HR related education
- 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Experience with HR supporting technology and capability to quickly learn new technology
- Ability to interpret and apply HR policies and procedures
- Accurate with attention to detail and able to work independently
- Customer focused, results orientated and problem-solving attitude
- Team player with high integrity
- Flexible and able to handle stressful situations
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Why join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the HR Operations Manager and based in Rollsbo.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Ingela Andersson, HR Operations Manager, +46 761 343 070.
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Kristina Nygren, HR Business Partner, +46 709 577 477
For unions related questions please contact:
Anna-Lena Palm, Koncernrådsrepresentant, +46 303 85 000 (through switchboard)
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
We look forward to your application!
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.