· Strictly follow HSE policies & procedures and local regulations, ensure maintenance activities safety without reportable injury and LSR violation.
· According to company’s AIM requirements, identify critical equipment, define and update preventive & predictive maintenance strategy by using FMEA, work closely with planner and execution team to get it well implemented.
· Provide troubleshooting support to technician on routine maintenance including emergency repair.
· Review and analyze data from inspections and failures to identify “bad actors”.
· Organize RCPS workshop to find out root causes with solution to continuous improve equipment reliability.
· Compile SOP of equipment maintenance and repair or calibration.
· Provide technical training to execution technicians and document best practices and share out for capacity improvements.
· Lead or actively participate in continuous improvement projects (MOC, Minor capital projects, etc.).
· Be responsible for spare parts management for both stock and emergent purchasing case with various activities such as build up BOM, set up safety stock level, define specification & datasheet, create PR, conduct good receive inspection etc.
· Participate in related maintenance contract service suppliers selection /evaluation process and routine supervision.
· Complete other related tasks assigned by the line manager.
Job requirements / Candidate profile
· College or Bachelor degree in chemical machinery or mechanical engineering related.
· At least 5 years of relevant working experiences in the petrochemical or refinery chemicals industry with over 3 years in multinational company.
· Familiar with different standards of equipment and material, know the quality requirement of installation.
· Strong safety knowledge of maintenance in chemical plant
· Experienced in PM & PdM management
· Familiar with reliability engineering methodologies & tools, e.g. SAP,OEE,CBM&RCM, RBI,FMEA, RCPS etc. L6S methodology referred
· Excellent ability to analyze and solve the problem(data analysis, RCPS)
· Solid experience of taking part in project management
· Good English skills both reading and writing
· Be good at presentation/technical summary with various computer skills (PPT,Excel, Word, Auto CAD etc.)
· Strong self-learning, self-reflection, self-management aspiration and action oriented toward continuous improvement