- Optimize main process to improve capacity.
- Analyze the performance of equipment and processes compared with targets and improvement plans
- Propose improvements and modifications in order to improve plant (i.e. process efficiency, yield, utilities, quality consistency etc..).
- Supervising and optimizing plant operations,
- investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems,
- managing plant/equipment modifications and acting as focal point for PHA
- Optimize process and MOC
- OEE/OAU/PEM owner and controller
- B.S degree or above in Chemical Engineering or Technology
- >5 years production experience in Chemical plant environment
- Strong experience about process design and safety management, with energy management exposure is preferred
- Good command of English both written and oral
- Good critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good computer skill and knowledge regarding CAD and Logic diagrams are advantages