- Ensure behavior of the team and managed contractors in line with requirement of site HSE policies & procedures and local regulations without reportable incident and LSR violation
- To ensure all of equipment are running well in SHE condition.
- Manage the team to deliver all physical maintenance activities falling into maintenance execution team in safe, timely, sound quality and efficient manner
- Develop relevant work procedures and keep them updated
- Manage daily maintenance work on right track in consistence with AMM process &best practice
- Cover troubleshooting and root cause investigation working together with relevant engineers if necessary
- Drive full profile relevant continuous improvement (workshop 5S, efficiency, reliability etc.)
- Build a strong team and ensure the team competence matching the business need by competence map, gap analysis, gap closure action plan and implementation
- Setting goals for high execution performance through establishing KPIs & tracking
- College’s degree or above, majoring in chemical mechanic, process control or relevant
- At least 8 years relevant working experience in petrol-chemical or fine chemical plant, over 2 years of working experience in multinational company.
- Sound common knowledge & competencies about equipment include mechanical, electrical &instrument.
- Good communication and strong coordination & scheduling
- Good people management skill
- Good skills in use of software (word, excel, PPT, SAP etc.)
- Good English skills both reading and writing
- Strong bias and action oriented toward continuous improvement