Nouryon is a company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items.
Our ambitions are high, and to further increase our efficiency, we are building on our organization. Within our Finance function, we have a vacancy for a Business Analyst at our Deventer site in the Netherlands.
As Business Analyst you make an important contribution to the execution of business strategy and achievement of financial objectives of this global business by:
• Conducting financial analysis and management reporting
• Providing forward looking management information
In this role, you:
• Develop financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis
• Conduct analysis of financial transactions and business figures to support monthly reporting cycle and business decision making, which includes challenging the status quo and driving change as needed
• Partner with a global management team to support the business
• Manage the financials within the business support functions
• Support business proposals, projects and programs by conducting cost benefit analysis and proposal support
• Support in the planning, development and maintenance of budgets.
• Apply a working knowledge of applicable laws / regulations and verify documents for completeness and compliance.
• Get familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct/HS&E standards and acts in compliance with all their regulations
To successfully execute the job, you:
• Have a Master’s degree in Finance
• Have 3+ years’ experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment and/or functional area
• Are able to drive continuous improvement by establishing methods to monitor and improve performance of systems and processes
• Have strong analytic skills and the ability to analyze, organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
• Are able to prioritize and work with multiple team leads
• Have a strong ‘can-do’ mentality and ‘drive’ to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders
• Have experience with SAP, business warehouse reporting (SAP BW), MS Office tools (especially Excel and Power Point), and finance reporting/consolidation systems (HFM)
• Are fluent in English, both verbal as well as in writing
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
If you have questions on the role, please contact Sheryl Stokes, Director Control on +1 312 5447420 For further information on the recruitment process, please contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 1105 1707.
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.