- Strictly follow HSE policies & procedures and local regulations, ensure maintenance activities safety without reportable injury and LSR violation
- ALPS deployment & Improvement (Mainly focus but not limited to maintenance and capex)
- Lead/ support the local ALPS implementation and build-up of required capabilities and ensure maintenance primary processes full and successful implementation and practical application on a daily base
- Network within the Nouryon CI community/ALPS team and share insights, problems and opportunities to promote improved performance and problem-solving across the company as well as encourage others to do the same
- Develop 5S standards and lead to promote 5S in maintenance areas, warehousing,
- Provide tools, trainings and support to the discipline engineers in driving MRM, asset reliability improvements
- Support line manager for CI idea generation and find opportunities for ANT saving.
- Establish & continually optimize site reliability improvement system & processes
- Develop site AIM/ reliability improvement master plan for site-wide.
- Lead overall strategy of Maintenance Effectiveness applying various methodologies to promote best practice.
- Conduct monthly maintenance and reliability data analysis and develop improvement action plan site-wide
- Drive site TOP bad actor elimination programs
- Act as project coordinator in maintenance department with P&E and process for projects, actively participate in the capital projects process including providing reliability input to the Engineering Group for equipment design, specification and purchase
- Setup & lead engineering audits (check lists, documents) to ensure that defined processes are adhered to meet company quality requirements
- Support to develop & deploy site turnaround procedure, maintain 5-Y forecast and facilitate site turnaround program.
- Keeping up-to-date on Nouryon and outside developments related to Reliability & Asset
- Bachelor degree in related discipline (e.g. Chemical Machinery, Electrical, I&A engineering etc.)
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, able to identify and structure issues, run accurate (also statistical) analyses and synthesize recommendations
- Strong experience of PM & PdM management
- Solid project and stakeholder management experience in continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, TPM
- Familiar with reliability engineering methodologies & tools, e.g. SAP,OEE, CBM&RCM, RBI,FMEA, RCPS etc.
- Strong bias and action oriented toward continuous improvement
- Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, JMP); able to prepare various formats of documentation associated with CI programs
- Extensive experience in coaching and engaging others; able to impart knowledge to others
- Able to multi-task in high-pressure
- Excellent communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills on all organizational levels; ability to gain respect and trust through situational leadership and integrity and inspire others to follow and participate in the change process
- At least 8 years of relevant working experiences in the petrochemical or refinery chemicals industry with over 3 years in multinational company.