Our Information Management (IM) function is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Our mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed our company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization. Central to our success is a sophisticated strategy and structure, delivered via a diverse and flat organizational structure that enables an agile and flexible approach. At IM we have a vacancy for a License & Software Asset Manager
In this role you are responsible for managing all available software / licenses within the scope of IM Services, including activities performed by our service providers, to ensure high level of service, alignment with the strategy and compliance with legislations and organizational policies.
• Facilitate and coordinate the defined strategic direction of License & Software Asset management
• Ensure that the value of License & Software Asset Management is understood by all stakeholders
• Maintain and continuously drive optimizations in the License & Software Asset management process
• Drive the professionalization and optimization of License & Software Asset management.
• Validation of demand planning and responsibility for monitoring, and recording software licenses to ensure compliance with (License) vendor contracts
• Enforce compliance and repair activities related to software compliance.
• Regularly report out to relevant stakeholders on the license position per software product
• Manage and organize periodical License audits conducted by software suppliers and vendors, including development of the right strategy per audit
• Develop and implement License & Software Asset management processes internally and with service providers
• Determine the procedures and work instructions for License & Software Asset management
• Support IM Projects in the project stages to identify License & Software Asset requirements and identify procurement activities needed
• Works together with administration to safeguard the purchase to pay process for licenses is properly secured
• A Master or bachelor degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a complex international environment
• At least 3 years' relevant experience in managing software licenses
• Experience in process management
• Demonstrated capability in using and utilizing Software Asset Management frameworks and related software tooling
• Demonstrated knowledge about license models of software vendors, including Microsoft (mandatory), SAP and Adobe (both a pre)
• Demonstrated track record in optimizing License & Software Asset Management processes and driving optimizations in usage (cost-reductions)
• Experience with Software audits
• CSAM certified
• ITIL v4.0 certified
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary (depending on experience and competencies between EUR 60.000 and 90.000), 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
For information on the role and the recruitment process, please contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 1105 1707. We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.