Nouryon is officially formed in October 2018 after separating from AkzoNobel, our origins go back much further. Nouryon is a company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building material, food, pharmaceuticals and personal care items.
Polymer Catalysts is a leading business of Nouryon active in the polymer industry. It supplies specialty chemicals and processing aids to the whole polymer production chain, from polymer producers to compounders, processors, and even to recycling of the polymer.
For this business we have an interesting opportunity for a real people manager mixed with analytical skills.You are able to create an open environment in the team where all people can perform at their best and stimulates the development of others and ensures an engaged team.
Digital Lead & Back Office Manager
You will be managing the team from Deventer with 7 direct reports, some based in othersites in Europe. In this role you will report to the Customer Service Manager EMEIA.
What Responsibilities can you expect as Digital Lead and Back-Office Manager
• Drive digitizing of the order processes of Customer Service EMEIA and be Super Key user for different systems ( SAP, CRM, CS website EMEIA, Customer Portal).
• Act as Product Owner of the Digital landscape in close cooperation with the Customer Service Manager and Sales team.
• Drive continuous improvement of solutions and processes together with the other BU Digital Customer Service Managers and the Digital team.
• Drive CRM implementation and usage across the business and advise stakeholders to improve data quality and efficiency of the tools
• Responsible all CRM related activities like Mailings, Training Clean-up and Project Cases
• Collecting feedback of business requirements to further improve the functionality and act as Super Key user and chair key user community
• Manage governance of content related data within CRM and monitor accuracy and completeness of data
Back Office Manager
• Responsible for centralized pricing en SAP contracts
• Assure that order entry operations are executed in the most efficient standardized way.
• Attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop employees, ensure staffing and drive your talents in the team
• Assure that all OTC SAP operations are executed according to legal and internal and make sure processes and procedures are being followed and kept up-to-date
• Coordinator for yearly Audits and KPI reporting
• Liaise with Integrated Supply Chain, IM, Sales, Commercial Excellence
• Settle the rebates regularly and support any future Nouryon initiatives related to order entry operations
Support the Sales Director and CS Manager EMEIA and the BU Digital Channel manager in the development, communication and implementation of Digital processes and projects in and across businesses and functions; Act as Digital and Vision 2020 ambassador
What will you bring?
• Bachelors or Master’s degree Technical, Commercial, Sales or Management
• You are fluent in English both spoken and in writing
• You will bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in an international
• Strong tactical and operational leadership skills and you are a strong peoplemanager
• You will pro-actively proposes new initiatives
• Drive change and be able to communicate and translate innovative and digital concepts (both internal and external/customers).
• Experience in Digital Commercial domain and
• You have a solid understanding of Digital (Marketing) Technology
What does Nouryon offer you?
The job of Digital Lead & Back Office Manager is a permanent position on a full-time basis. The salary for this position is graded from €54000 to €80000. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
We offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme.
Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
How to apply ans additional information
For further information on the content of the job you can contact Elisabeth van Til, tel: 06 52841134
For further information on the recruitment process, please contact Anne Marte van der Vossen, Recruiter tel: 06 31978686.
We look forward to your application! Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter with reference 793.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.