We have a great opportunity for an Office Manager to join our growing team. This position will be located in the Energy Corridor in Houston, TX.
• Oversee office build outs supporting design to move in
• Manage daily office operations including front desk operations, vendor relationships, food programming, deliveries, company events and office support.
• Oversee all facilities documentation, including contracts, warranties, tracking, etc.
• Maintain all maintenance contracts, including fire alarms, HVAC, etc.
• Manage and track facilities and office buildout budgets
• Maintain brand standards and aesthetics of the space
• Provide security education and awareness, conducts security briefings, and participate in self inspections and audits
• Manage space planning, including working with departments/teams to understand growth and attrition rates, manage re-stacks and evaluation of storage needs
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant working experience.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in building management/office management
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office environment- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, as well as Outlook; experience with meeting technology (i.e. Skype)
• Organized, ability to manage multiple, competing priorities; able to handle pressure well
• Strong communication, listening skills
• High degree of professionalism, having customer focus