Nouryon is a company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items.
In our Nouryon Center in Amsterdam we have a vacancy for an Executive Assistant. In this role you deliver direct support to the General Counsel / Company Secretary and support to the senior Legal team members in Amsterdam where appropriate.
1. Management of agenda, organizing travel arrangements inbox management, document management, meeting preparation (printing, archiving, updating) and organizing meetings.
2. As Assistant to the General Counsel, you will also support in a wide variety of legal matters, incl. filings with the trade register, board resolutions, board minutes and other company secretarial related work.
3. You will assist with the preparation of Nouryon Board meetings (such as preparation and circulation of the board packages) and (the scheduling of) internal leadership meetings (NLT meetings, BCM’s). This includes - from time-to-time – dinners, breakfasts and other logistics and work outside of normal working hours, including weekends, mornings and evenings.
4. You will also assist the General Counsel with all special events such as meetings of the Top Employees, etc. This will involve, from time-to-time, multiple-days of logistics and include weekends, mornings and evenings.
To successfully execute the job, you:
• Have a Bachelor diploma
• Have 3-5 year experience in a similar role, preferably in private equity
• Are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
• Are a team Player - ability to work well and build relationships across all levels of the organization.
• Are self-motivated and able to work independently; have the desire to work on numerous matters arising in the legal department. Driven to learn, with a “can do” attitude.
• Are results Oriented - action-oriented problem solver and committed to getting into the details of a matter and handling it through to conclusion.
• Are service minded focus.
• Are stress resistant – ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Have high energy with the highest levels of personal and professional integrity. Ability to prioritize matters and ensure an efficient way of working with the legal team.
• Have high level skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Have generic computer/digital skills.
Related to the complexity and nature of the role, the role is a full-time position. The work is performed from the office where the General Counsel is located (Amsterdam), for 5 days a week.
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
For further information on the recruitment process, please contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 1105 1707.
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.