1，Purpose/Key Objectives of the Job
Deploying and realizing benefits of World Class Maintenance and Reliability in Nouryon 11 sites of ISC APAC and developing maintenance and reliability experts.
- Nouryon is implementing ALPS, ensuring company-wide standardized processes, a culture of continuous improvement, process-centric behaviours, Nouryon values and required capabilities.
- A key part of ALPS is designing and deploying World Class Maintenance. Deployment is ongoing; focus now is on supporting sites to realize value using ALPS processes and tools.
- Next step is development and deployment of world class Reliability standards.
- The position is part of the APAC Asset Management organization and will focus on Maintenance and Reliability.
- The position will support site personnel at all levels to implement and realize value; analysing current state, supporting action planning, coaching and challenging.
- Deployment and value realization requires frequent travel (up to 70% of the time; less if living close to cluster of sites) mainly in China.
- Sites will have varying maturity levels in maintenance processes and desired culture
- Participates in the design team of maintenance and reliability/asset integrity processes and methods. Does design work and aligns with team to ensure the overall package is complete in content and one package with one look and feel and one approach.
- Responsible for assessing the current state at site and developing and agreeing with site a deployment/improvement plan for the work processes, methods and tools; directly linked to value realization.
- Responsible for monitoring progress and providing immediate feedback and support to actors in the processes and line management in case of deviations from plan.
- Responsible for supporting, coaching, challenging and training the operational or maintenance managers and employees on sites. This includes supporting them in the change process (change leadership). The site is accountable for implementing, the maintenance expert delivers expertise, motivates, energizes, guides, supports and challenges.
- Extensive and hands-on experience in Maintenance management and/or maintenance/reliability engineering.
- Proven track record in realizing substantial and sustainable performance improvement in maintenance and reliability.
- In depth knowledge and experience with state of the art maintenance execution process (including planning, scheduling)
- Good knowledge of reliability improvement (RBI, RCM techniques, predictive, condition based, etc).
- At least BSc degree in Technology, Engineering or similar discipline
- Proficient in SAP-PM
- Experience in continuous improvement tools such as Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous Improvement methodologies and tools
- (In-depth knowledge of ALPS processes and methodologies; part of training)
- Change mindset, energized by improving
- Focused on results; able to challenge.
- Passion for world class maintenance and showing that.
- Able to lead workshops and working groups
- Taking information from real life observations, eager to spend time on the shop-floor
- Good communication skills, from plant managers to line operators. Able to influence and get things done without having a line management relation.
- Seen by others as credible, trustworthy and an expert
- Good problem-solving skills, able to identify and structure issues, run accurate analyses and synthesize recommendations