Nouryon's Information Management (IM) function is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Our mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed our company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization. Central to our success is a sophisticated strategy and structure, delivered via a diverse and flat organizational structure that enables an agile and flexible approach. At IM we have a vacancy for a Regional SLA Manager. The position is based in Arnhem, but could also be based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands or Frankfurt, Germany.
In this role you are leading the development towards an improved user experiences related to the services delivered in the EMEA region by IM, and to monitor and improve the service levels and user experience on a continues basis. You actively collect experiences and opinions of users regarding the delivered services and the expectations on these. You act as incident manager, understand the experience users have on a day to day basis, define improvements and manage escalations.
1. Regional SLA / Incident management
• Monitors individual Incidents for a region on expected SLA compliance for Desk Side, Site support and Workplace services
• Takes appropriate action towards blocking factor when Incidents are at risk on SLA incompliance and drives and takes full ownership of getting incident resolution within SLA
• Identifies structural issues in the services delivered in the region and the Incident resolution
• Pro-actively monitors local customer satisfaction and engages on the improvements
• Communicates and coordinates critical and major, P1 & P2 incidents
2. Regional escalation management
• Owns the user complaint process for a region and assists where appropriate with the resolution of user complaints
• Manages escalations related to user experience and service level gaps and acts as level 1 escalation manager for IM Services in the region. Drives the handling and resolution of any of the escalations.
3. Regional communications Management
• Drives and coordinate all IM Services related communications towards end-users.
• Develops and drives the regional IM Services communication plan
• Delivers directly or indirectly User Communication about upgrades, planned outages etc.
4. Global alignment
• Aligns with other Regional SLA Managers and the Service Integration Management team on the Incident Management process
• A bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a complex international environment
• A pitbull mentality: you are on top of all the issues, are able to prioritize, and push people to pick up tasks
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills to all levels in the organization
• Demonstrated knowledge of SAP applications, Office 365 and Windows
• ITIL v4.0 certified
• Seen by others as credible, trustworthy and an expert
• Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing. Any additional language, preferably German or Dutch, is a plus.
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
If you have questions on the role, please contact André Windolph, Regional Service & Delivery Manager EMEA, on +49 69120140553. For information on the recruitment process, please contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 1105 1707. We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.