Our Information Management (IM) function is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Our mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed our company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization. Central to our success is a sophisticated strategy and structure, delivered via a diverse and flat organizational structure that enables an agile and flexible approach.
At IM we have a vacancy for a Delivery & Service Manager Workplace Services. In this role you will report to the Director IM Services. The position is based in Arnhem.
As Global Service Owner the IM Services Delivery & Service Manager Workplace Services, you:
• Are responsible for ensuring the provisioning of the back-end O365 platform, local black boxes and Active Directory related services and a fit-for-purpose and continuous improving the back end in Nouryon.
• Manage the global workplace related O365 cloud platform and Active Directory services within IM Services including the delivery from suppliers. Manage service performance, manage operational delivery and manage within the agreed budgets.
• Are a key member of the IM Services delivery working together with the rest of the IM Services team on driving business continuity and user/business experience towards the businesses and functions and global end user community.
Your high-level responsibilities include:
• Global Service Owner
• Delivery Owner and Supplier Manager
• (Supplier) configuration manager
• Ensuring critical issues and problems are resolved with your help
• Providing essential input in network issues and problem solving
• Landscape Manager
• SLA manager
• Financial control
• Service Introduction Manager
• Incident and Problem Manager
To be successful in this job, you are a person who is highly self-motivated, a technical and troubleshooting expert, and who is able to multi-task in a fast-faced environment. Furthermore, you:
• Have a Master or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
• Are seasoned in a complex global environment
• Bring along 10+ years operational experience and proficient skills, hands-on experience and knowledge on IT infrastructure, Microsoft technologies (O365, Azure, DNS, DHCP) and Active directory, Workstation troubleshooting, and Cloud Management
• Have expert knowledge and experience in supporting IT end users / End user Computing devices.
• Have proficient knowledge and experience in Vendor Management
• Are an expert in Technical design and issue resolution skills
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
If you have questions on the role and the recruitment process, please contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 1105 1707. We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.