Are you service-oriented, eager to learn, accurate, stress-resistant, independent and collegial?
Then you are really at the right place in this position, with the prospect of an international career.
An exciting work environment for a commercially talented candidate with HBO level of working and thinking.
Customer Service Representative – Agriculture Specialties
Fulltime (40 hrs per week), based in Arnhem.
(a part-time employment is not possible).
• Fulfill the “Order to Cash” (OTC) process in accordance with agreed and in compliance with law, regulations and Nouryon procedures
• Provide a high customer service level by building/maintaining customer relationships (internal/external)
• Responsible for the timely execution of Order To Cash process for personally assigned customers using SAP.
• Responsible for customer orders, order acceptance, order entry, order confirmation and order follow up, including documentation and questions, customers communication related to the OTC process
• Proactively reaching out to customers to follow up on contract fulfillments
• Invoice customers: ensure timely, complete and correct sales invoices including documentation (including credit-debit notes, rebates, commissions, return to works, etc.)
• Handling documentation for different payment conditions via a specific bank system
• Handling and understanding of Bank Guarantees and Letter of Credit
• Communicate in a professional way with the customers about requests not met as well as upcoming deviations from what has been agreed.
• Input and follow up on complaints and keep customers informed about progress.
• To maintain, improve and build relationships with customers
• To be the first point of contact to the assigned customer whilst coordinating the internal network of Performance Formulations functions/departments
• Handling of other customer requests, product information, questionnaires and other types of documents.
• Catch business related information from customers and forward back to Account Managers/sales Managers.
• Support sales functions keeping track on customers demand and report changes in plan back to sales.
• Responsible for customer master data in the portfolio
• Fulfill customs regulations; documentation etc.
• Monitor, register and inform on contractual sales volumes and additional order-related costs on customer level
• Continuous improvement: implement and/or optimize work processes, techniques and systems; share knowledge (best practices) and contribute to standardization in work processes to support harmonization and proper usage of systems
• Coordinate sample deliveries
• Overdue monitoring and follow-up under guidance of Sales / Credit control
• Responsible to check product availability and coordination with transport & logistics team
• HBO level of working and thinking with commercial-administrative talent and the ambition to grow;
• Curious, structured, accurate, independent and collegial, thrives in a hectic environment;
• Knowledge of MS Office and SAP, takes up new automation systems and techniques easily;
• Excellent command of Dutch and English, preferably supplemented with Spanish;
• Very customer-oriented, goes for quality and stimulates others to do the same.
This is (y) our offer:
We also actively promote internal development and also offer opportunities for growth within the team.
An important reason for applying is the job itself. Real work in which you can use your experience and expertise. We offer you the opportunity to go into depth and contribute to the continuous improvement of the department. Naturally, we offer a competitive salary, 44 days of holiday and leave and a fixed end-of-year bonus. In addition, Nouryon naturally offers excellent opportunities for development, within its own work area or beyond.
For more information about the application process, please contact Femke Haverkate, Talent Resourcing Partner, at email@example.com.
We're looking forward to your application and motivation via our website www.nouryon.com/careers, reference 2119 or use the 'Apply' button.
An assessment and pre-employment screening can be part of the selection procedure.
We have already selected our recruitment channels for this vacancy and therefore kindly request advertising agencies and recruitment & selection agencies not to contact us
We are Nouryon
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. We produce essential chemicals and are experts in highly demanding chemistry. Over the course of our nearly 400 years of existence, we have built up a wealth of expertise, forged long-term customer partnerships, and earned a place among the leading companies in our industry in terms of financial performance, safety, sustainability, and reliability. Our products play an essential role in everyday life for people around the globe. We supply industries worldwide with essential chemicals for the manufacture of products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items.
• Almost 400 years of experience in the chemicals industry
• Operating in over 80 countries
• €5.0 billion in revenues
• About 10,000 employees worldwide
For more information, please visit www.nouryon.com