A challenging opportunity for an open minded and enthusiastic candidate with great communication skills to further optimize the implementation of our Nouryon compliance guidelines! Just starting your career and finished a Bachelor in Law, Economics , IM or a related field and eager to develop yourself in IM and enthusiastic to join Nouryon? Then we also invite you to apply for this job!
We have a great opportunity within our IM business for a
Your Challenge in the function of Compliance officer at Nouryon
As the Compliance Officer located in Arnhem you will be responsible to implement the (IM information) compliance guidelines as set in the information security & compliance strategy by the CIO-Office.
• Ensurance implementation / adherence / compliance with the In-Control directives and Base Security guidelines and that the knowledge of Security & compliance is in place in the CoE IT Capability across all Architects, IM Services and project consultants.
• Ensurance Nouryon security policies and basic security guidelines are implemented
• You understand the Internal Control Framework and information security strategy and translates into training material to guide the project teams in implementing security & compliance measures
• You are responsible for Quality checks IT security implementations and proper risk analyses
• Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies and standards.
• Ensurance of the third-party assurances for suppliers are compliant with Nouryon BSL’s and operating procedures
• Coordination and taking ownership for all Risk & compliance initiatives and activities
• You ensure that BSL compliance (including automated tooling) is appropriately organized
• Support of mitigating identified risks by making use of automated controls and or monitoring reports
Nouryon Information Management
Our Information Management (IM) function is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Our mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed our company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization. Central to our success is a sophisticated strategy and structure, delivered via a diverse and flat organizational structure that enables an agile and flexible approach. For Information Management at our Location in Arnhem we are looking for a Compliance Officer
Have you got what it takes to fullfill this job?
• Bachelor in Legal, Economics, Information Management or a related field of study
• Significant relevant work experience and broad general knowledge of information security issues in IT security and compliance issues
• Preferably experience with training and coaching
• Experience with Security & compliance frameworks and implementing these
• Knowledge of SAP
• Experiences with IT audits is a big advantage
• Fluent in English is a must
• Ability to manage and motivate indirect reports and to engage and influence at all levels in the strategic agenda
• Self-motivated and drive for result and the ability to drive incremental changes through others
• Excellent communication and social skills at every level within Nouryon and to external parties.
• Demonstrate courage and integrity
• Aiming for Continious Improvement
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right.
Our employment package comprises A permanent position on a full-time basis. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme.
Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Compliance Officer?
Then I invite you to apply. I also invite starters who just finished their bachelor in Law, Economics, IM or similar field to apply, who are enthusiastic to join Nouryon in this position!
For further information on the recruitment process, please contact Anne Marte van der Vossen, Recruiter tel: 06 31978686.
We look forward to your application! Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter with reference 2136.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.