As the Group/Department Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting several high-level executives and you will work among top leadership at Nouryon. This position will require excellent time management to coordinate multiple efforts for the leadership team at the same time. This employee will perform administrative tasks, some project duties while being technically savvy.
- Plan and Arrange Global Business Travel and complete monthly expense reporting for Executives
- Manage calendar and agenda for multiple executives
- Utilize SAP SRM to issue Purchase Orders and process invoices
- Plan regional or departmental meetings
- Plan and develop visual communication packages for team meetings, webcast, global leadership team
- Planning and event support for scheduling remote & in-person classes, communicating with participants on pre-work, and tracking participation through HR System (Success Factors)
- Manage departmental intranet landing page, security access, and document storage for commercial material
- Report and Presentation Creation – extract information from standard reporting tools to create routine and adhoc presentations in support of transformation
- Special project coordination as needed
- Proven experience with normal office software programs
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Needs to work collaboratively with other department assistants
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Self-Starter and motivated to learn
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- College Degree; 2-year degree required; 4-year degree strongly preferred. Business, Marketing or Communications degree preferred.
- Full time opportunity, good compensation and benefits package with career path options available.