What you will be doing as our Account Manager Performance Formulations
In this role you will be a member of our global sales organisation with your focus at Ethylene Amines, Ethanol Amines and Glycols. A role where you will define, develop and implement the business strategy for the assigned accounts while reporting directly to our Sales Manager EMEA. Continuously you will be maintaining your network and keeping close contact with your customers to identify business growth opportunities.
Your main responsibilities
- Define, develop and implement the business strategy for the assigned accounts under the supervision of the Sales Manager EMEA
- Create and own the customer value proposition of the accounts
- Direct contact with customers in the field, representing Nouryon in a professional manner
- Increase volume and profitability for the assigned accounts
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities for the business at the key accounts
- Serve as a lead contact point for contract negotiations
- Deliver sales according to budget and provide accurate sales forecasts
- Keeping management informed of all the key activities at the accounts
To qualify for this role
We're looking for someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in sales
- Excellent capabilities to build long term relationships
- Result orientation and customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German, French would be a plus
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
More information or application?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Dennis Gerlings, Talent Resourcing Partner, email@example.com.
A pre-employment screening will form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.