Are you up to a challenge and would you like to be part of a growing business unit? Do you have experience in an account management role in a product driven business line? Then we are looking for you!
Account Manager Intermediates
Monthly salary before tax: €4.350 - €6.700
Your challenge as Account Manager Intermediates
In this role, you will be a member of our global sales organization with your focus on Intermediates in the EMEA region. A role where you will further define, develop and implement the business strategy for the assigned accounts while reporting directly to our Sales Manager EMEA. Continuously you will be maintaining your network and keeping close contact with your customers to identify business growth opportunities. In addition, you are expected to actively prospect and explore business opportunities with new customers and applications.
• Define, develop and implement the business strategy for the assigned accounts under the supervision of the Head of Sales EMEA
• Create and own the customer value proposition of the accounts
• Direct contact with customers in the field, representing Nouryon in a professional manner
• Increase volume and profitability for the assigned accounts
• Identify and prioritize growth opportunities for the business at the key accounts
• Serve as a lead contact point for contract negotiations
• Deliver sales according to budget and provide accurate sales forecasts
• Keeping management informed of all the key activities at the accounts
Nouryon Performance Formulations Intermediates
Our products are sold by our global sales and marketing organization thorough our offices in, Asia, North America, South America and Europe. Intermediates has production sites in Europe, USA, LatAm and Asia. Nouryon has recently launched a demonstration plant to showcase a revolutionary and more sustainable patented technology which will complement the current Intermediates product portfolio. The competitive environment for Intermediates is dynamic with major competitors, however, we have differentiated ourselves in a marketplace where products are often similar by the implementation of a Peerless service concept. This is based on providing leading levels of service coupled to strong and durable relationships with customers.
Have you got what it takes?
You have the capabilities to build long term relationships. Therefore, you take ownership of the business and have strong negotiations skills. You are result oriented and you have a customer focus. Next to this,
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent
• You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position in product driven sales
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German and/or French would be a plus
• You are well organized and can work well with business management systems such as CRM, financial reporting tools and ERP.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• Permanent contract;
• Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 56.000 – 86.500 before tax;
• 35 holidays;
• Interesting pension scheme;
• Attractive bonus scheme based on your and the business performance;
• Discount on our collective health insurance.
• Training opportunities.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Account Manager Intermediates?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.