1. Job purpose
• To lead Nouryon Quality Management, improvement programs and activities in the region.
• To ensure product quality in assigned region(s), including KPIs, Quality Control (QC), Quality Assurance (QA), and where applicable, ISO certification, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and other standards.
2. Key Accountabilities
• To ensure and improve processes around product quality in assigned region(s), including KPIs, Quality Control (QC), Quality Assurance (QA) including Deviation Management.
• To meet customer demands for product quality and deliver on standards where applicable such as ISO certification, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), or other relevant Quality standards.
• To Promote and continuously improve the Nouryon Quality Management System.
• To manage third party registrations and customer-quality related activities.
• To ensure compliance with rules, regulation and Nouryon standards, procedures and directives, in particular safety.
3. Job Requirements
• University degree in chemistry, chemical Engineering or other relative majors;
• 10+ years of relevant experience executing large-scale process improvements, quality management, systems implementation in pharma or chemical manufacturing environment
• Proven leadership in Quality Assurance/Control in multi-site/regional business
• Experience in Quality risk assessments and audits
• Demonstrated depth of knowledge and Subject Matter Expertise in all areas of QA process, certifications (included but not limited to ISO, GMP) and management systems
• Experience developing and deploying modern QMS (Quality Management System) practices and processes in a matrix organization, ensuring harmonization cross-functionally and in multiple regions
• Good knowledge and experience with working with management systems
• Required professional practice in project management in an industrial manufacturing environment
• Successful history of change implementations with the ability to embark the organization into the quality transformation
• Knowledge of Manufacturing Excellence methods
• Lean Six Sigma certifications preferred
Language Requirements: Fluent Mandarin (both writing and speaking), excellent English