A challenging opportunity for an open minded and enthusiastic candidate with great skills to implement the (information) compliance guidelines as set in the information security & compliance strategy by the CIO-Office. As a key member of the IM Services Functional Application support team, working together with the rest of the team on driving business continuity, IT professionalism and user / business satisfaction.
Functional area: • Compliance Analyst
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for:
• Ensures implementation / adherence / compliance with the In-Control directives and Base Security Level (BSL) guidelines.
• Ensures that the knowledge of Security & compliance is in place in the CoE IT Capability across all Architects, Support organization and project consultants.
• Ensuring Nouryon security policies and basic security level guidelines are implemented
• Understands the Internal Control Framework and information security strategy and translates into training material to guide the project teams, architects and support organization in implementing security & compliance measures
• Quality checks IT security implementations and proper risk analyses
• Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies and standards.
• Ensuring that the third-party assurances for suppliers are compliant with Nouryon BSL’s and operating procedures
• Coordinates and takes ownership for all Risk & compliance initiatives and activities
• Ensure that BSL compliance (including automated tooling) is appropriately organized and performed
• Support mitigating identified risks by making use of automated controls and or monitoring reports
• Work together with Compliance officer to ensure the risk and control matrix is fully implement and the required check are done, and documentation of check findings are complete, and findings get the appropriate follow up in the organization.
• Support internal and external audits on compliance
Technical knowledge and skills:
• Professional with sufficient knowledge in own specialized field and has knowledge to adjust the package to NR functional requirements and technical context built on an understanding of the theoretical concepts and principles and their context
• Experience with relevant Business Application (e.g. SAP), Platform, infrastructures, relevant business processes
• Familiar with IT standards like ITIL, Cobit, CMM, Compliance
Business process knowledge skills:
• Is aware and has knowledge of business processes that are related to a standard package or specific developments
• Builds strong relationships and has overall knowledge of IM/IT and SLA's
Personal characteristics and people skills:
• Drives for efficient results, has customer focus and shows ownership of incidents, changes and problems
• Works under close guidance and detailed work instructions, work is prioritized and checked by manager.
• A team worker with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive, accurate, proactive, enthusiastic attitude, self-motivated
• Is dedicated to reaching and maintaining the required quality and solutions
• Experience in English (speaking and writing)
• Proficiency in Mandarin