Nouryon is looking for an
Account Manager (m/w/d)
in Bohus (Sweden) or Cologne (Germany)
- Understand and assess customers’ needs, business objectives, strategies and build compelling customer value propositions representing our portfolio
- Increase volume and profitability of assigned accounts
- Serve as a lead contracts negotiator on commercial terms
- Leverage the Nouryon organization to serve customers in the best way possible
- Deliver on both short- and long-term objectives
- Identify and make use of business growth opportunities
- Professional and reliable representation of Nouryon to customers
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and incorporate them into our forecasting tool Arkieva
- Keep business information up to date in our CRM (Customer Relation Management) system
- Academic degree or equivalent, preferably in chemical engineering or chemistry
- Otherwise explicit and in-depth working experience with chemical products
- Defined working experience in international sales of products with high technical level of complexity
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Excellent knowledge in English, both oral and in writing
- Preferably fluent in another language
- Ability to drive change
- Passion, ambition & drive for results
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration?
Come join us at Nouryon - industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items.
Work with Nouryon you get the unique opportunity to work with people from all over the world. You can expand your network both internationally and across fields with professionals both in the office and virtually everywhere.
At Nouryon you are welcome to share your ideas and get creative. In order to maintain long-term growth and business sustainability we challenge you to come up with new ideas and show your innovative spirit.
Please contact Paskal Stefanic if you are interested in this position: +49 (0) 173 87 27 092
We are looking forward to your application. Please tell us your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for updates on interesting positions in the chemical industry!