Responsible for business development activities of Intermediates business line globally, thereby creating long term sustainable value for the business line.
- Scouting growth opportunities
- Identifying growth opportunities
- Scoping growth opportunities
- Developing new market insights
- Translating insights into business opportunities
- Execution of new and existing growth projects in collaboration with multifunctional teams and external partners
- Accountable for growth projects delivery as well as maintaining a healthy pipeline of growth ideas.
- Responsible for creating short- and long-term business development plans.
- Additional key responsibility to develop a successful business case for a high impact “HAMs Project”.
- Identifying and analyzing market dynamics and developments, generating actionable insights and translating into opportunities.
- Understanding & analyzing customers’ needs, and market trends and transmits these needs into proposals for the innovation projects/programs.
- Developing growth strategy and action plans within the framework of the global market team.
- Defining specific business development projects by making business justification.
- Formulating and executing project & business plans working in conjunction with the Sales teams, technology, R&D and Manufacturing teams.
- Responsible for effectively conducing PMR meetings for Sulfur Products aligning all new product introductions with the IBP process.
- Raise escalations as required to DMR, SMR, IRR etc. other IBP meetings.
- Preparing and presenting various management reports related to business development. Attending Regional business reviews and contribute growth insights to Sales teams.
- Maintain high level of cross functional collaboration within and outside business line Intermediates to lead business development and growth ideas wherever synergies are present across Nouryon business lines.
- Effectively negotiate with internal and external stakeholders and create win-win propositions to drive growth projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or related science; MBA from a reputed institute.
- Any specialization in business disciplines and management development programs would be a plus.
- Good project management skills and proven competence in preparation and delivery of technical presentations.
- Strong background in sales and marketing with a proven ability to create successful market expansion plans
- >10 years’ experience in marketing/sales and technical area(s).
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment in a matrix organization.
- Experience of interacting and building relationships with customers/external partners in different geographies.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Analytical and statistical tools and CRM systems.
- Excellent business acumen, strong business sense, analytical and marketing skills.
- Excellent commercial and influencing skills in order to establish good relationships with customers and within targeted customer organizations.