- The objective of Business Planning team is to assure on time in full supply to customers against lowest cost within operating working capital guidelines.
- This position is dedicated to the Business Planning team and controls the forecasting process within PF with responsibility both regional and global. It is essential that the role works collaboratively with both the sales and production.
- Maintain SAP master data correctly
- Delivery and drumming plan
- Inventory optimization
- Seek continuous improvement in the process
- ICSTO for both EA and SP, covers Japan, Ningbo, Asia Hubs.
- Plan ICSTO to Japan base on product line and monthly sales forecast. Check plant JP02, JP21 and JPT1 inventory, customers’ demand in each POD Tokyo, Chiba, Osaka, Yokohama, plan packaging, sourcing from different production location.
Manage PR to PO process for ICSTO to Japan and Ningbo, and coordinate with import department to track in-transit stock status.
- Work closely with IM for new process setting and testing.
- Maintain the SAP master data correctly with input from Business lines, which is key to for the forecast process.
- Execute planned order and other SAP transaction operation and follow PSA frozen days; According to monthly sales forecast, inventory level, customer demand work out drumming plan.
- Monitor warehouse inventory level to prevent material shortage or in excess of demand. Work with quality, production to manage inventory of products at decline stage of product life cycle. Manage STO to external warehouse based on yard storage capacity.
- Preferred > 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain/Demand Management function or equivalent Supply Chain degree
- Bachelor or above
- Good team player
- Results-oriented and commit to quality work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Written and verbal language skills (English and Chinese are mandatory)
- Proficient in Microsoft office, SAP, Arkieva or other planning tools