Are you seasoned in setting up a well performing IM organization that has a risk-based mindset and a focus on Continuous Improvements (CI). Do you have experience in running complex risk-based CI initiatives to demonstrate the value creation process? If so, then we are looking for you!
In our Information Management team, we have a vacancy for a:
Functional Excellence & Risk Manager
Fulltime, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Gross annual salary: EUR 80.000 – EUR 110.000
In this role you will drive and facilitate functional excellence, performance management, risk management in our IM organization. You will set the strategic direction for risk-based functional excellence and enable the IM organization for risk-based continuous improvement in the area of functional excellence. You will closely work together with our Internal Control department to ensure that the IM function is in control of its operations within the defined risk appetite, with the desired level of compliance and with regards to meeting defined performance targets.
Your responsibilities include:
• Establish a framework for performance management, and measure and report on IM Operational Health
• Single point of contact for internal and external audit initiatives
• Initiate and ensure delivery of cross departmental projects
• Responsible for medium to high complex improvement projects
• Work together with relevant stakeholders across the company
• Drive initiatives together with Internal Audit, Internal Control, Enterprise Risk Management to maintain compliance with relevant standards e.g. SOX compliance
Information Management at Nouryon
Our Information Management (IM) function is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Our mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed our company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization, making it easy for our end users and customers.
Within IM, the CIO Office is responsible for planning, driving and controlling the entire IT function to world-class standards and policies through enterprise architecture, risk & control management, cyber security, customer excellence, functional excellence and continuous improvement.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position you bring at least 5 years of demonstrable experience in
IT, (business) process engineering, continuous improvement, risk management and audit. To be successful in the role, you have excellent communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills.
Next to this, you:
• Have a master’s degree in business management, computer science, or a related field of study
• Are an expert in IT governance and processes (ITIL, Cobit, CMMi);
• Received relevant training in IT related compliance (CMMi, CobiT, ISO 20.000, ISO 900x, ISO 27001)
• Have strong analysis and problem-solving skills;
• Have planning and organizing skills;
• Have experience with practical implementation of change programs
• Have solid project and stakeholder management experience
• Have deep understanding of the IM Operating Model and are the gatekeeper for standards
• Are fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Are able to manage and motivate a large team of indirect reports
• Are able to engage and influence at all levels in the strategic agenda
• Having experience in implementing SOX related controls and risk management is a “pre”.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 30 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Functional Excellence & Risk Manager?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page, and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.