We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
I&E JOB SUMMARY
This position is responsible for leading:
• Routine preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, installing and calibrations on electrical and instrument equipment, control loops, AC drives, digital control systems, etc.
• Train other E&I technicians on electrical and instrument equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Follow Safety requirements in Chemical Plant (PSM, NEC, NFPA, etc.)
• 2 year degree in industrial electrical/electronics/instrumentation with minimum 5 years experience maintaining industrial electrical components, electronic control devices (flow, pressure, temperature, level), control loops, PLC’s, AC drives and Digital Control Systems. Or, more than 10 years of E&I experience on the equipment above required.
• Experience with NEC, specifically for Class I Division II for equipment, tools and conduit accessories.
• Fluent with electronic/electrical testing devices and instrumentation.
• Experience with computerized maintenance systems - SAP.
• Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently, hands-on.
• Work Experience at a chemical plant and must capable to wear Cartridge Full face Respirator/SCBA
• Preferred an Electrical License
• Knowledge/Experience of operation and maintenance of plant utilities (i.e. steam, compressed air, cooling towers, chillers, HVAC, etc.).