Do you have a deep understanding of the discipline of threat intelligence and its application in a large complex organizational setting? Do you bring at least 8 years of demonstrable experience in Information Management, of which at least 5 years in threat intelligence? Do you possess excellent leadership. communication and influencing skills? If so, then this is the job for you to apply to.
In our Information Management team, we have a vacancy for a:
Threat Intelligence Analyst
Fulltime, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Gross annual salary including holiday allowance: EUR 65.000 – EUR 100.000
As Threat Intelligence Analyst you provide specific threat intelligence back to Security and Information Management regarding both Information and OT security. You do research on threat sources, focus on threat intelligence operations in areas of concern, and create reports to give leadership a threat report.
Your responsibilities include:
• Monitor the cyber threat environment by means of systematic horizon scanning through intelligence processes, through both internal and external sources.
• Conduct all-source analysis, digital forensics, and adversary targeting to identify, monitor, assess, threats posed by cyber threat actors.
• Assist in the management of a Threat Intelligence Platform.
• Collect, process and analyze cyber threat data.
• Produce and disseminate cyber threat reports and assessments for immediate short-term and l threats and longer-term threats.
• Contribute to mitigation strategies for identified threats.
• Assist in devising cyber threat impact assessments.
• Provide cyber threat reporting and trend analysis.
• Develop and maintain metrics to measure impact and quality of reporting.
• Devise and deliver cyber threat training for stakeholders.
• Liaise with cyber threat providers to ensure quality and effectiveness of cyber threat sources.
• Liaise with Global Security Operations Center and Risk Management analysts.
• Liaise with governmental and commercial cyber threat stakeholders.
• Support cyber investigations an incident response team
Information Management at Nouryon
Our Information Management (IM) function is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Our mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed our company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization, making it easy for our end users and customers.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position you:
• Have a deep understanding of the discipline of threat intelligence and its application in a large complex organizational setting.
• Have experience and understanding of threat intelligence collection tools and techniques.
• Have knowledge of intelligence processes and the intelligence cycle
• Are results oriented and have the ability to self-start and work independently
• Possess strong analytical and writing skills.
• Have the ability to address multiple competing priorities.
• Are able to interpret large volumes of data.
• Know how to produce complex reports.
• Possess demonstrated project management and organizational skills
• Competence in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Are unquestionable ethical and trustworthy in managing sensitive material
• Are stress resistant
• Are willing to travel approx. 10% of your time
Knowledge of the Chemical manufacturing industry, operations and systems is a plus.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Threat Intelligence Analyst?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page, and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.