The North America ISC HRBP will be the strategic HR partner for the Nouryon Americas Supply Chain region. In this role, you will manage the team of HR Managers supporting various union and non-union Supply Chain sites across the United States and Canada.
- Providing HRBP expertise to the Americas Supply Chain leader including organizational capability and design in order to deliver the BU’s business strategy and financial targets
- Lead pro-active HR support to the business in order to realize future strategies and plans
- Provide coaching and direction to team of HR Managers supporting Supply Chain sites across region on business strategy, HR initiatives and ongoing HR activities
- Liaise and partner with the regional HR team, Centers of Expertise and Service Providers to ensure effective and efficient delivery of HR services
- Liaise and partner with Americas manufacturing sites to maintain consistency and commonality in organizational design
- Lead the human capital work stream for key capital expenditure site projects and ensure close partnership/collaboration with local teams to find the right talent and ensure a market specific approach is taken to attracting talents
- Bachelors/Masters degree, (or equivalent) ideally in Management, Business Administration, Psychology or HR
- Min. 10 years of relevant work experience in HR, with at least 5 years of experience providing manufacturing HR support
- Knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including engagement, employee relations, labor relations, compensation, organizational design, workforce planning, career development and training, performance management and employee engagement.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, analytical skills and project management
- Able to work in a matrix environment, building effective relationships with management and functions in a multi-cultural environment